Hello everyone!(if there is someone left XD). Quick update! I'm still taking commissions although it would be probably best to contact me on Tumblr , email, Facebook or Twitter.
It has become quite clear that I'm neglecting this account. I'm not totally abandoning it and I may come and post sometimes, but I am much more actives on Tumblr, Twitter, Facebook and co XD.
My website: sojiillustration.wix.com/engli… (include my email)
My art Tumblr: sojiart.tumblr.com/
My Twitter: twitter.com/SoJiArt
My Instagram: instagram.com/sojiane/
My Facebook page: www.facebook.com/sojiart
My Artstation: soji.artstation.com/
My Behance: www.behance.net/sojiart
My Pinterest: Where I pin my references!
My general Tumblr: sojiart.tumblr.com/
My Yura-sama Tumblr: omfgyesyurasama.tumblr.com/
So, since my last post, oh god
- I graduated O.O.I DID IT. I HAVE A DIPLOMA. And in fact, I graduated "with honour", uhuhhuhuh. Now working on Portfolio.
- Doing Inktober For the FIRST TIME EVER.
- I actually traveled outside Canada for the first time; I want to Japan for 3 weeks at the start of the year. It's horrible how I just want to go visit again O.O It was WONDERFUL
-Actually got to see my fav band and the man I fangirl the most on IRL, Yura-sama (considering he's Japanese, that's something). 3 times. Because my boyfriend was nice enough to bring me to Japan and for those shows. (So yah, my boyfriend is awesome. And yes, Yura-sama is exactly as I tought x.x)
-Con Turnabout and conventions were a lot of fun this year too. I did two news cosplays, Robin of Loxley from Men in Tights and a realist redesign of Kamatari from Kenshin. Both of my groups were super funs :3
- I was Director for a case for Con Turnabout for the first time. Lots of work, but I learned a lot and my team was great
- I saw an exposition at the museum which taught me a lot. The skills of those painters
- My fav band came back together Yay!
- Still roleplaying on my forum and doing Exalted game
- Doing a new game based on a Space Opera universe my bf created. The players loooved it and so do I.
- I did a HUGE cleaning, and purged my home, Mari Kondo style. 80% finished. OH MY GOD THIS IS WONDERFUL. I HAVE SPACE TO EXIST IN MY APARTMENT. My mom came to help us
- Since last year, I discovered the joy of the Takarazuka revue and Taiga dramas
- Got a few super nice penpals
- Discovered old awesome games like Valkyrie Profile, Suikoden and co.
- Joined two online classes (free) from Harvard. Having a hard time to catch up however since I joined last week then...
- One of my cat was ill last week. A visit to the vet taught us she had cancer and she sadly died Saturday... Poor bébé minou
Well, that was the only sad new. My life is wonderful except this. I struggle a bit with drawing, but Inktober is helping me A LOT for that.